I would just like to publicly announce that i have no idea what i'm doing!

Hello, Hello.
               Look I’ve got a blog! And I’d just like to publicly announce that I have no idea what I’m doing. 

     But hey you got a start somewhere right. I know that most people do this sort of stuff because they 
(a) like reviewing books 
(b) they’re good at it  
(c) they just want to get their stuff out into the internet. 

And I guess I sort of fit into that category. But the big reason for me was that I actually found myself bored while reading books this past summer. 
*GASP*. 
90% of the books I got from the library would go back unfinished or not even started. And it sucked.              

              
  I’ve been following several different book blogs for the past few years and I got the idea to start my own. Unlike most of my ideas it actually stuck around for longer than two weeks. I thought I was crazy (Jury’s still out) but I figured that writing a few reviews (just to see if I liked it) wouldn’t hurt. And what do you know I adored it! Reading became fun again, reviewing was awesome (most of the time), and I actually finished nine books in one week! The is no better feeling than returning a stack of books to library that have all been read. So hear I am. 

Hope it’s still fun when I’m scrambling to meet a deadline. 

My plan is to start posting every Monday. at least until something cataclysmic happens.

Comments

Popular Posts