Top Ten Tuesday:Ten character names I’m stealing for my next ten cats.

Top Ten Tuesday 

Ten character names I’m stealing for my next ten cats.
Actually the prompt was for children but . . .  the possibility of being a crazy cat lady is slightly easier to contemplate. And of course that means I get to use cat gifs. 




So boys first.

      Sherlock from . . . you know Arthur Conan Doyle
Hopefully I won’t find him on the roof any time soon.

    


Mal from Firefly
I can’t help it. I had to name him after a firefly character. I like to think that Mal would be the kind of cat who’d destroy everything, be completely uncoordinated too



And he'd only love on you when he thinks you’re fast asleep. Mostly because I could run around the house yelling bad Mal! Bad!
  

 Sparky Sparky Boom Man! From Avatar the Last Airbender



I’m cheating because my grandparents already have a cat named Sparky. My cousins and I just refer to him as Sparky, Sparky Boom Cat! Because we’re nerds. It’s okay we’re really proud.




  Gandalf the Gray from Lord of the Rings





Mostly because I think Gray would be a funny name for a cat and I could make use of the

 “You shall not pass” line at every opportunity.


   Kaz Brekker from Six of Crows
He’s going to be a little black cat who limps around with an appropriately malicious scheming face.




 Actually thinking about it I might have a heart attack if I crossed his path in the middle of the night.



Toothless from How to Train your Dragon
because if the cat looked anything like this
There is no more perfect naming opportunity.


And onto the girls

     
Persephone from Raven Cycle
She’d probably be a slightly clumsy, spacy cat who wanders around the house looking for a warm lap to sit on.






      Nymphadora Tonks from Harry Potter
I just feel like somebody else should suffer with poor Nymphadora. I like to think she's be the cat thats up at all hours of the night randomly spazzing out.



  


Molly Hooper from Sherlock
Because Molly is an adorable name for a cat and Molly Hooper is equally adorable. 

After all she's a a tiny adorable person who would have absolutely no problem dissecting your dead body and sticking your brain in a bowl. So she's already got a cat's personality anyway.
 Holly from Artemis Fowl            Is it just me or does nobody read these books?! They are so good! I mean Holly is a tech savvy fairy so of course she’d make an awesome cat. and a kind of angry one to but eh. 

Thanks to the ladies at the Broke and the Booksih for starting Top Ten Tuesdays http://www.brokeandbookish.com/ 



Comments

Popular Posts